This policy describes the sources of your personal data that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information you have provided to us in your curriculum vitae and/or cover letter.
WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The sources of your personal data collected may include without limitation the following:
- Kings Avenue Mall website
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use personal information for several legitimate interests, including to provide and improve our services, administer our relationship with you and our business.
Communicating with you, in context of recruitment activities in accordance with the legitimate business interests of the company:
- To obtain additional information about your suitability for the role where necessary
- To inform you of available vacancies;
- To provide you with information relating to your application and to fulfil your requests.
- Managing recruitment and resourcing activities, including activities related to organizational planning. During recruitment activities, we may use your information, in accordance with our legitimate business interests:
- To set up and conduct interviews and assessments;
- To evaluate, select and recruit applicants;
- To contact third party referees provided by you to evaluate your previous performances.
- Accommodation for disabilities – In certain instances we may receive or request for information related to health such as disability status to make any necessary accommodations during our interview process. We shall process such information only based on your explicit consent
- Prevention of fraud – We may process your personal data for fraud prevention in pursuit of the legitimate interests of the company.
- New employment opportunities – If you have expressed an interest in working for us in the future we may retain relevant documents collected during the recruitment process containing your personal data for future employment related opportunities.
In the future, if we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that mentioned above, we will provide you with any other relevant information and obtain your consent where it is necessary to do so.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will only disclose personal information that you’re provided to us to:
- Businesses renting a shop unit in Kings Avenue Mall, looking to hire staff. We will always disclose information to them after we have received in writing, their intention to recruit staff at Kings Avenue Mall store.
- We may share with government or regulatory request to comply with any court order, law or legal process.
We do not carry out any processing activities that involve automated decisions.
- We prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed with the appropriate security measures.
- Other employees, agents, contractors or other third parties can’t have access to your personal information, but they are only able to process them on our instructions.
- We will be limiting access to your personal data, to our employees strictly on a need to know basis, such as to respond to your inquiry or request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to screen CV’s, shortlist candidate profiles, facilitate interview discussions, any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s).If there is no a need to comply with a legal requirement, your personal information will be securely destroyed after the laps of 12 months.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you would like to access the below rights, you may contact us by mailing us at email@example.com .
We shall aim to comply with all requests within reasonable time in-line with applicable laws.
You have a right to:
- Request access to your personal data and request details of the processing activities conducted by us.
- Request that your personal data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data by us in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw any consent you have provided to us at any time by contacting us.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
In case of any queries related to this policy, you can contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org